- We are Washington County Constable Services.
- Constable Jean Dickson is an appointed Constable in Washington County, Utah.
YOUR #1 CHOICE FOR QUALITY SERVICE
We have been serving legal documents for OVER 30 YEARS!
Our expertise, professionalism & experience can be of service to you.
MOST DOCUMENTS SERVED WITHIN A WEEK
Your Constable's Promise
My name is Jean Dickson. I am the Washington County Constable. I've been serving legal documents as a Constable or Deputy Constable for nearly 30 years. I want you to know that my top priority is getting your documents served properly, professionally and in a timely manner. If you have any questions or concerns I am available to you any time during business hours. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally via phone or email.
- What are Constables and what do they do?
- The primary purpose for the creation of the Washington County Constable position, by the County Commission, was is to assist the Sheriff and his office in the service of papers generated by the court (i.e. Subpoena’s, Writs, Warrants of Arrests, and Evictions.)
- When Constables and their deputies are in this capacity we are fully empowered peace officers certified by the state of Utah. We can issue the aforementioned documents, submit cases for review of charges, and make arrests based on probable cause.
- We conduct training for our officers, and hold them to the highest standards.